Friday, September 22, 2017

Lost Wings Is Live!

We are so proud to announce the release of Lost Wings, the first urban fantasy novel from Elephant's Bookshelf Press. I know it seems everything I've posted this year has been about Lost Wings (that may even be the case; I haven't checked), but the book has brought about a real shift in my thinking, especially with regard to promotion. It's really a significant book for EBP.

Over the past several months, I've listened to dozens of videos and read at least a dozen books and blog posts about the various nuances of book promotion, but the way I see it is: If you don't have a great book to promote, no one will care.

In my opinion, Lost Wings fits that description. But the opinion of readers is what's going to determine whether it does well in the marketplace.

I'd love to hear what you guys think.

You can order a copy on Amazon, available as an ebook and in paperback. If you post a review on Amazon by October 1, I'll have the author send you a signed copy of the paperback! Just send me an email with the link to your review and your mailing address, and we'll take care of the rest -- even if you hated the book. (Of course, why would anyone who hated the book want a signed copy?)

No comments: